get new clients & deliver profitable services at scale through government funding
Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP): Opportunity for Digital Service Providers PDF Ebook
If you are a Digital Service Provider (Marketing Agency, Business Consultant, MSP, IT Consultant, Cloud Service Provider etc.) then CDAP is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to expand your client base and generate multiple revenue streams that last even after the grant is completed.
This ebook helps you to make a decision on how to approach this, and choose the right strategy and a process to execute it.
Part 1: What is CDAP and why should I care?
- What is the Canada Digital Adoption Program - CDAP?
- Why become a CDAP Digital Advisor?
- Who can become a CDAP Digital Advisor?
- Am I still eligible even if I represent a technology partner or software?
- Who is eligible for the $15,000 CDAP grants?
- What is the scope of the $15,000 CDAP grants?
- What are the opportunities for secondary revenue streams?
- How can I get clients for CDAP?
Part 2: Capture the opportunity and go to market fast with 100% compliance
- How can I deliver CDAP Digital Adoption Plans at scale?
- How does the CDAP Digital Advisor Platform help?
- What is the guarantee if it doesn’t work for me?
- Who is using the platform?
- Pillar 1: What is the Digital Advisor Platform’s Software all about?
- Pillar 2: What is the CDAP Digital Advisor Platform Framework all about?
- Pillar 3: What is the Digital Advisor Platform’s Education & Community all about?
The ebook is based on our 7-year Digital Advisor training, and certification practice with insights of many CDAP Digital Advisors and BDC and ISED employees.
Leverage the CDAP Opportunity
Learn the best practices to manage the CDAP Digital Adoption Planning process and deliver the CDAP Digital Adoption Plans with purpose-built software.
What people are saying
This ebook provides insights and foolproof strategies to leverage the Canada Digital Adoption Program grants, become a Digital Advisor and deliver services as a Managed Services Provider with government funding.
- Viktor Juhasz, iSolutions